VIRTUAL BOY – [ oil on canvas 80×50 cm]
I was born a daughter of two people whose great unfulfilled dream was to study art, but who chose the down to earth approach and worked as an army pilot and an accounting specialist. Despite the fact that my mom’s family had a renowned Polish realist – Stanisław Masłowski – in the family line, none of my relatives pursued artistic career. Neither was I encouraged to take up art studies that I’d dreamt about, so my first choice of a career was language studies. Later in life, when I gained my independence, I joined Amateur Artists Association in Lodz where I met professor Ryszard Hunger, the then rector of the Academy of Arts, and this is how it all started.
After a few years of tutelage by Profesor Ryszard Hunger, I decided to take up Computer Graphic studies at the Computer College in my city and my leading professors were late Dr Piotr Krzyżanowski and Professor Grzegorz Chojnacki, former rector of the Academy of Arts in Lodz. I also had enormous pleasure to learn traditional workshop from Maciej Pauksztełło, a realist painter whose talent I absolutely admire.
All of them have greatly influenced my art and gave me wings to fly my own way.
In 2011 I was admitted to ZPAP Polish Professional Artists Association.
I spent years developing my own style, and perfecting my portrayal of emotions, which got me a job in the Loving Vincent film.
Post graduate Computer Graphics – College of Computer Science [WSINF] Lodz, Poland
M.A. English Philology – University of Lodz, Poland
- “OPTYMIASTO” Hotel Goodtime ApartHotel, Łódź, 2018
- “ZIEMIA WODA POWIETRZE” Tulipan Centrum Handlowe, Łódź 2017
- “Realizm i Magia” Galeria Forum, Łódź 2011
- “Patria Flamenco” Muzeum Fabryki, Manufaktura, Łódź 2011
- “Espańa” Costa del Mar, Manufaktura, Łódź, 2010
- “Karnawałowy Przepych”, Klub Nauczyciela, Łódź, 2010
- “Calle Sol” pod egidą Festiwalu Flamenco, 2009
- “FantAktis” -wystawa aktu, Galeria In-Blanco, Łódź, 2008 [see credits]
Awards and Competitions
- “Quadro-Art” International Biennal of Painting for Professional Artists – Competition [commendation], Łódź, 2014
- “Poezja Bałuckich Podwórek” Galeria In-Blanco,wystawa pokonkursowa, Łódź, 2010 [first prize]
- “XI Pokonkursowa Wystawa im.Stanisława Ostrowskiego” Centrum Inicjatyw Artystycznych, Łódź, 2010 [first prize]
- “Wystawa Poplenerowa SPA” ŁDK 2010 [ second prize ]
- “Morze 2009” Wystawa Marynistyczna SPA, Łódź, 2009 [second prize]
- “Inspiracje” Śródmiejskie Forum Kultury, 2009, [Special Award]
- “Wystawa Poplenerowa SPA” ŁDK, 2009 [commendation]
- “Wystawa Poplenerowa SPA” ŁDK, 2008 [ commendation]
- “Ptaki” Śródmiejskie Forum Kultury, 2007, [ commendation]